Raisoft creates software solutions for measuring functional performance and health status as well as the quality and effectiveness of care. Our most important goal is to make the invisible part of care, visible.
Our work is challenging but we are excellent at what we do. In addition to having the guts to take own initiative, ability to solve problems and capability to manage complex entities, we expect you to possess the following skills and attributes:
- You can provide world-class usability with your eyes closed and you know how to wear the end users' shoes.
- You know that, above all, software development means teamwork.
- Linux administration experience
- Windows administration experience
- Kubernetes/Docker experience
- Bash/Ansible scripting experience
- Server networking experience
- System automation experience
- System monitoring experience
Our software is available in several languages so we prefer candidates who fare well, for example, in Swedish, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian or French, in addition to English (and/or Finnish).
If you are interested in working as a developer at Raisoft, send your application to Miikka Puumala, Chief Development Officer, by October 20th. Let your passion for the industry show and send your application with examples of projects or software you have worked on. The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person for the job.