– After the summer I continued working remotely from Helsinki a few hours a week. In May 2007 I was hired permanently and finished my thesis alongside working. In 2009 I graduated with a Master of Science degree in computer Science.
– My first work title was ´Software Developer´ or ´Software designer´. I worked with this for about three years and then moved along to be a software architect focusing on and planning integrations.
– Working remotely is a quite familiar concept for Raisoft so looking for a new job while moving to Helsinki with his family wasn´t necessary for Lucas.
– My wife is a doctor and she was specializing in gynaecology in Helsinki during a three year period from 2013-2016. After that we moved back to Ostrobothnia.
Lucas job shifted from integration work to being a SaaS-manager in the beginning of 2017. The best part of this work, he says, is the work community, "all these people here at Raisoft".
– I have really liked it at Raisoft. The most important thing is the work community and all the people.
Besides people Lucas finds he work itself interesting.
– To lead the SaaS Team has been interesting and challenging. It makes you think really hard about what needs to be done to ensure that the customers´ sites are up and running 24/7 without breaks, Lucas says.
– The SaaS Team makes sure that the servers used for running the customers´ software, are working as they should. I make sure that the server stock is up to date, that everything is working as it should and that the data information security is in order, Lucas continues.
Lucas is married and has a daughter, a son and two cats.
– I have been training martial arts for about ten years and I go to the gym 2-3 times a week, Lucas concludes.