Raisoft has many seats available at the software development team's table. We are looking for coders, a testing person, a customer support person and a project manager, who - like us - believes that every person should have the opportunity to live a life of dignity. Raisoft creates software solutions for measuring functional performance and health status as well as the quality and effectiveness of care. Our most important goal is to make the invisible part of care, visible.
Our work is challenging but we are excellent at what we do. In addition to having the guts to take own initiative, ability to solve problems and capability to manage complex entities, we expect you to possess the following skills and attributes:
As a software developer (mobile or web developer), your job is to work with the rest of the team to create easy-to-use software that takes clients' needs into consideration.
- You can provide world-class usability with your eyes closed and you know how to wear the end users' shoes.
- You know that, above all, software development means teamwork.
As a testing engineer your work is to verify the quality of the software
- You have an experience of the software testing and you know how to plan test cases
- You have ability to find hidden bugs also
- You know how to automate test cases
As a customer support person, you will be contacted by customers:
- Provide excellent technical system and user support by responding to calls, email, and personal requests.
- Offer guidance and help our customers solve technical problems.
- Be able to clearly identify issues, research possible solutions, and guiding the client through corrective steps.
- You know how to talk with customers
- You can “jump in to customer’s shoes” and solve their problems.
- You can speak Finnish, Swedish and English, maybe also other languages.
- Technical support – for helping for support.
As a project manager your work is manage complex entireties.
- You are bold, honest and realistic.
- You have ability to solve problems and you know how to keep all things on the track.
Our software is available in several languages so we prefer candidates who fare well, for example, in Swedish, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian or French, in addition to English (and Finnish).
If you are interested in working as a developer at Raisoft, send your application to Miikka Puumala, Chief Development Officer ([email protected]), by January 27th. Let your passion for the industry show and send your application with examples of projects or software you have worked on. The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person for the job.
When skilled people, versatile experience, a tremendous amount of positive spirit and warmth, international insight and the desire to invest in the wellbeing of staff and clients are gathered under one roof, the result is a fantastic workplace where people feel good and are happy to work.
Raisoft is a Finnish specialist and software company, established in 2000. We offer our clients a comprehensive system for evaluating functional performance and health status. Our solution can also be integrated into client and patient record systems and we are market leaders in Finland and Switzerland. Our skillful team grows steadily; the current head count being approximately 43 employees.